Publications and mentions of DR H sanders
Dr Herminia H. Sanders, PhD, C Psychol, AFBPsS
Consultant Clinical Psychologist, registered in the UK
HPC Registration number PYL 15308
1. Hernaiz- Sanders, H. (2018) EVE-EWRA Project: Exception vs. example, Empowering women in rural areas. European Project Grant in collaboration with the University of Sweden. European Strategic partnership project, reference number 2015-07-01 – 2017.
You can find a mention of the above here:
2. Dr Herminia Hernaiz Sanders (2016), she obtained a recognition Prize for her long career, publications and awards as a Professional Psychologist Granted by the Association of Professionals, Entrepreneurs and Directives of Alicante (AEPA), Alicante, Spain.
You can find a photo of the above event here:
3. Dr Herminia H Sanders (2014) during the presentation of her professional Project whose idea and methodology was patented. The Project develops a new paradigm in relation to human emotions and work. Her methodology, named as: Face Duo New Emotional-Work/Integral Paradigm”, explored and measured how human emotions interfere in the decision-making process for people with high responsibilities in the business world. Rotary Club Alicante Puerto, Alicante. Spain.
You can find further information on the above event below:
4. Dr Herminia H Sanders, (2014) during her presentation at the Autism conference ASPALI: “How parents can help their children with Asperger’ to be happier”.
Below you can see a picture of Dr Sanders giving her talk:
5. Dr Herminia H Sanders, Clinical Psychologist (2012) was awarded a Research Prize from the Chair in Applied Psychology from the Comunidad Valenciana Psychological Society; for her research work: “Psychology for equality: neither heroines nor titans. The symbology in the stories”.
6. Smillie, L., Pickering, A. and Hernaiz-Sanders, H. (2005) What personality traits correspond to variations in the Behavioural Activation System (BAS)? Paper presented at the 12th Biennial Meeting of the International Society for the Study of Individual Differences (ISSID). University of Adelaide, South Australia (18th – 22nd, July).
7. Hernaiz-Sanders, H., Pickering, A. and Gray, J.A (2004). The interface of Eysenck’s and Gray’s personality theories: Changes in self-reported arousal across a task with evidence for personality-mediated effects of reinforcement. Paper presented at the 12th European Conference on Personality. (18-24 July) Department of Psychology, University of Groningen, the Netherlands.
8.Hernaiz-Sanders, H. Pickering, A, & Gray, J.A. (1994) is response latency an optimal variable to test Gray’s model of personality? In Raad, B., Hofstee, W., and van Heck, G. (Eds.) Personality Psychology in Europe, Vol 5. The Netherlands: Tilburg University Press.
9. Hernaiz-Sanders, H. (1994). Gale, A. and Eysenck, M.W. (Eds.) (1992) Handbook of Individual Differences: Biological Perspective. New York, Wiley. Behaviour Research and Therapy, 32, 8, pp.897.
You can find the citation below:
10. Gray, J.A, Hernaiz- Sanders, H., Corr, P, Diaz, A. and Pickering, A. (1991) Can Eysenck’s and Gray’s factors coexist in the same personality space? Paper presented at the 5th Biennial Conference of the International Society for the study of Individual Differences. Oxford. UK.
11. Hernaiz-Sanders, H., Pickering, A. and Gray, J.A. (1991). Two Personality Theories. Presented at the 5th International Congress of the International Society for the Study of Individual Differences. Oxford, England.
12. Hernaiz-Sanders, H., Pickering, A. and Gray, J.A. (1990). Personality, reinforcement and arousal: implications for the relationship between Eysenck’s and Gray’s theories of personality. Presented at the 5th Conference in Personality Psychology. Rome, Italy.
More about the above you can find below:
See Dr H Sanders at a Radio interview on how anxiety is affecting us, on the video settings you can change the language you require.
What I offer
I have many years of expertise treating adult’s emotional problems including depression, personality disorder, anxiety problems, phobias or fears (such as not being able to go out, fear of death, hospitals and illnesses) and traumatic experiences.
As a consultant clinical psychologist I can taylor make the best treatment suited to your individual needs. Years of experience allows me to draw from theoretical perspectives and vast clinical experience to inform the best way to proceed.